Okay now I’ve been nominated by two different bloggers for the same award, so I have to acknowledge it. Thanks @ilovetobeinvisible and @GingerTeaFanatic for the nomination, I am truly honoured !
Check out their blogs : https://writetoexpress994.wordpress.com/ AND https://adrakkichai.wordpress.com/
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions posed to me by @ilovetobeinvisible
- What was your motivation behind writing a blog? I had written a poem ‘Its easy to judge’ and I wanted a personal space to share it. I had heard people talk about blogging but never new what it actually was. So out of curiosity, this blog was born.
- Which is your best post till now and why you feel so? My personal favourite would be ‘All questions and no thought makes jack a confused boy’ which has the poem ‘Finding out’. I relate to this one personally, and am sure many people will. It may not be decorated with words you don’t know, but it will surely make you ponder over some important questions in life.
- Where do you wish to see yourself in near future? I wish to follow minimalism and be an adventurer or an explorer.
- Your dream place where you wish to travel? I want to travel the whole world if given the opportunity, but some destinations that I definitely want to visit are Brazil, Greece, Norway, Iceland, Vietnam, Mexico. I love the melodies of nature more than the wonders of man.
- Describe what was the best quality you felt among all the people you have met so far(no need to mention that person just the quality) The right balance of practicality and being emotional.
- Which is the most irritating thing you have ever heard? ‘I don’t have time’ and ‘How much did you score’ would top the list of irritating things that I’ve ever heard.
- How would you react if a trustworthy friend cheats you? I would feel bad for sure but I would try to understand why he/she did so. If I don’t find substantial reason to hold on to them, I will let go.
- What would you choose -writing, reading or watching something? This is the order which suits me : Writing > Watching > Reading . Don’t get me wrong, I love to read as well but I just can’t finish most books. Writing ,I haven’t done much, but I just love to…
- Which is your favourite movie or a T.V. series? Choosing a favourite is the most difficult thing for me. TV series – GoT , Daredevil (season 1 only) , Suits, Friends , Breaking Bad, Arrow (Seasons 1&2 only), Flash , Prison Break. Movies – Forrest Gump , 3 Idiots , Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara , The fault in our stars, The Dark Knight and many more.
- Which was the most memorable day of your Life? When I was on a vacation with my friends in Guhagar, taking a bath (everyone at once) in the Houd (an open tank in the backyard, Playing football on the beach, Battling the waves, Enjoying the delicacy that a mango is, Ah it was the happiest day of my life.
- Something you wish to change in yourself? I don’t know how but I manage to come out as a serious guy , when people see me for the first time , when in fact I am not. I would like to change that, and show them the ‘me’ that my friends see.
Questions posed to me by GingerTeaFanatic
- What’s your favourite condiment and why? Oh I love Ginger and Garlic , because they make the Ginger garlic paste. It has sharp and refreshing taste, so much so that I sometimes taste it raw, instead of using in some gravy.
- Books or their film / TV series adaptations? Why? I have already answered the film/tv question so lets talk about books. Besides the classics that almost everyone loves, I think Shiva Trilogy is a good read. It is a fiction with a nice blend of adventure, action, suspense, love, and mythology.
- Why do people gossip? I don’t blame the gossipy mouths but I think people are interested in others lives as a means to compare how they themselves fare against others.
- What inspired you to start writing? Nothing in particular I would say. I just had so many thoughts and ideas which I didn’t know , who to share with.so i decided why not share with everyone ! It just came to me. I had an idea and I had to pen it down.
- If you could live someone else’s life for a day, whose would it be and why? It would be a baby’s life, because its just so good. Lie down the whole day, eat , pee when you want (and where you want), plus girls call you cute and play with you.
- What’s your comfort food? Give me Varan Bhaat – with ghee and a piece of lemon -and I will be on cloud nine.
- What is the best way to make hypocrites realise that they’re hypocrites? There isn’t ! That is why hypocrisy thrives.
- Why doesn’t the weather stay cool and comfortable all year round in India? Because someone up there thought there’s no fun in that.
- What’s your favourite dog breed? Siberian Husky without a doubt.
- When is ‘The Winds of Winter’ coming out? Doesn’t matter, for me at least, the show has gone way ahead, and you can’t stop watching it just to read the book first.
- Who’s your favourite Stand up comedian and why? Abhishek Upmanyu and Daniel Fernandez. Both are just so good, Daniel turns a serious social issue into stand-up material, in turn making people aware about it. Abhishek doesn’t have too many videos but he has the potential, he has a unique delivery style.
This was fun !
Sorry , but answering 22 questions , I hope I can skip the 11 random facts about me.
Now , the best part, my nominations :
The Questions :
- What’s the story behind your blog ?
- Your favourite song/artist/band/soundtrack ?
- Dog person , cat person or just person ?
- A dish which you can eat everyday , without complaining .
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What qualities do you seek in your partner ?
- Your views on religion and tolerance ?
- Which day of your life would you like to live again, exactly the way it was ?
- Where do you want to spend your life ?
- Have you helped a stranger ? What was your experience and what was their reaction?
- How happy are you with your life right now ?
Happy Blogging wonderful people !